Pavifx - Water cover mortar
Special cement, selected aggregates, resins and instant setting additives.
PERFORMANCE / 1,5 - 2 kg / m2 and mm thickness
6 months from the date of manufacture, in packaging
original closed, sheltered from the elements and humidity
- Fast setting shutter mortar to stop waterways.
- Cracks, cellars, deposits.
- Even at high pressures.
ANCHORAGE MORTAR /
- For quick anchors
- Pipes, gates, railings ...
SUPPORTS SUPPORTED /
- Cementitious, concrete, concrete blocks.
- Indoors and outdoors
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION /
- Application temperatures between 5ºC and 30ºC.
- Clean up the area to be sealed to obtain frank openings.
- Do not apply with risk of frost
- In case of major leaks or with strong pressure,
plugging in successive phases.
- For preventive treatment, moisten the support abundantly.
EXECUTION CONDITIONS /
- The supports must be healthy, stable, resistant and free of dust, grease, oil ...
- Remove the deteriorated concrete by means of a chopping and mechanical sanitation until obtaining a healthy surface to receive the Pavi ﬁ x.
- In areas where the armor iron appears, clean with sandblasting or a metal brush and cover with Pavifer mortar.
- On very smooth or poorly absorbent concrete, apply a quick primer coat F-300 in situ.
- Humidify the support before applying the mortar.
- Leaks or fissures must open at least 2-3 cm wide and deep, forming straight edges.
- Eliminate disaggregated and poor cement areas.
- Clean using pressurized water or a metal brush.
HOW TO USE / PRODUCT
Cover mortar and quick-setting anchors
- Hydraulic mortar
- Fast setting in a few seconds
- Waterproof and resistant
- Chloride free
- Without retraction
- It is coated
PAVIFIX MORTERO - FRAGUADO RAPIDO
Knead in small quantities, with hands protected by gloves.
At the beginning of the hardening of the Pavi ﬁ x (30 and 60 seconds) press the paste into the track or
fissure of water for a few minutes (1 to 5 min).
For anchors knead with 25-30% water until a homogeneous mass is obtained and without