- Online only
PAVIFLUID fluid mortar
- PAVIFLUID - Fluid colored mortar suitable for printing
- High performance, fast setting colored fluid mortar for renovation of floors, road traffic, pedestrian ...
- Floor repair
- On concrete slab, terrazzo, ceramic ...
- COLOR CHART: White-Ash-Light Gray, Base Gray and Stone - Other colors request on request.
SEE APPLICATION VIDEO
High performance, fast setting colored fluid mortar for renovation of floors, road traffic, pedestrian ... Floor repair On concrete slab, terrazzo, ceramic ...
Stamped, smooth, trowelled or scratched
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION
Always respect the same percentage of water. Do not add water to the product when it is setting. Respect the expansion and retraction joints by cutting or decoration (cloths maximum 16-20 m2). Inside, respect the perimeter joint. Application temperatures 5ºC to 25ºC
EXECUTION CO NDITIONS
The existing substrate must be resistant and set, clean of dust, paints, oils ... On substrates without absorption or smooth (terrazzo, ceramic ...), mill, vacuum and apply a coat of F-300 quick primer. In old concretes, mill the surface layer, pressure wash and once the puddles have been removed, apply 1-2 passes of F-600 consolidator. Do not apply Pavifluid on very cracked or deteriorated concretes. On new concrete, it must be completely set (≥ 28 days) before applying Pavifluid fluid mortar. Do not apply Pavifluid on surfaces that exceed 25ºC measured on the pavement.
HOW TO USE
- For mixing and spraying with a machine, the percentage of water will be 14%.
- Manual kneading:
- A Pavifluid bag (25 kg) with 3.5 liters of clean water, until obtaining a homogeneous and lump-free mass.
- Reglear the mortar and smooth to the desired thickness.
- For a printed finish, sprinkle with DESPI and finally stamp with the molds
- After approximately 24 hours, remove the release agent with pressurized water.
- Once the pavement is dry and free of damp (≥ 10 days) apply 2 passes of Bipoline Orfapol 50 or Racly 2 .
* These times may vary depending on the ambient temperature.
FLUID MORTAR FOR FLOOR RENOVATION AND DECORATION
Hydraulic binders, micronized quartz sand, mineral pigments, additives and glass fibers.
Do not add any additive to the mortar. On porous surfaces, moisten before applying the product. Treat the singular areas (fissures ...) with metal mesh or fiberglass. The drying time will vary depending on the existing temperature and humidity. Do not incorporate more water into the mixture than recommended. Continuous colored flooring For screeds from 5 to 50 mm Wheeled and pedestrian traffic Interior and exterior Decorative finishes High performance Pumpable
Pot life: 40-50 minutes Open time: 20-30 minutes Thicknesses between: 10 and 50 mm. Drying time: 5 to 6 hours Commissioning: 24 to 36 hours
* These times can vary considerably depending on the type of support and the environmental conditions.
Freeze-thaw with salts UNE-EN 1339: Ap. 5.9: 0.16 kg / m 2 Compressive strength: > 20.0 N / mm 2 Flexural strength: > 6.0 N / mm 2 Adhesion to the support: 1.8 N / mm 2 Impact resistance UNE-EN 12633:
* Drop height: > 1500 mm
* IR value: IR = 14.7 Nm
Wear resistance: <20.0 mm Slip according to CTE: Class 3
* Tests according to the European standard UNE-EN 13813: 2003, these results may vary according to the conditions of installation.
25 kg paper bags, anti-humidity.
1200 kg pallets (48 bags)
20 color chart
Other à la carte
2 kg / m 2 and mm thickness
No customer questions for the moment.