- Online only
Acrylic resin F-300 Satin transparent
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
The F-300 is a water-based acrylic resin that can be used as a bonding bridge in porous supports to facilitate the anchoring of other coating products such as micro-cement, waterproofing mortars, etc.
It is also used as a sealant for the curing and protection of concrete and mortar floors, and can be applied to both interior and exterior surfaces.
Packaging; 1, 5 and 20 Liters
It can be diluted up to 5 parts of clean water when used as a bonding bridge. To seal dilute the first pass in 3 parts of water and the rest apply
Characteristic of F-300 resin
Specially designed for the protection of pavements, it can be applied for the union between concretes and mortars, in strawberries and with fast setting. It can also be added to mortars, being these more resistant and flexible. White color when applied, once dry it is a completely transparent, waterproof and breathable product, it has a satin finish that enhances the color of the base.
- Delivered in 1, 5 and 20 liter drums.
- Color: White (once dry, transparent).
- As a sealing resin, 0.1 - 0.2 liters / m2, once diluted
- 12 months from the date of manufacture in original closed container (without added water), sheltered from the elements and humidity.
How to use the resin F-300
- The area to be treated must be completely clean, free of dust, grease ...
- Application without overloads in 2 passes.
- Mixing ratio
- As a sealing resin: 1 part resin for 3-4 parts water.
- As a quick primer: 1 part resin for 3-4 parts water (depending on substrates).
- For mortar reinforcement: maximum 10% resin over the weight of the cement.
F-300 resin application recommendations
- Application temperatures between 10 and 30ºC (measured on the pavement).
- It can be applied with wet flooring (free of water puddles).
- Roller or airless.
- 2-pass application is recommended.
- It can be used over time for the conservation and maintenance of any concrete floor, whether smooth, decorated or stamped.
- Avoid the application with the risk of rain or very humid, with the risk of frost or with direct insolation.
No customer questions for the moment.