release agent in powder
Mold release agent for concrete and stamped mortars. It prevents the mortar from sinking into the mold and is used to age the pavement or the facade.
Colors: 15 colors
Yield: 80-100 grams / m2 * These consumptions may vary depending on the application.
Packaging: JARS 10 KG.
For immediate demoulding Does not stick to the mold To age the pavement Excellent performance
HOW TO USE
- Manual dusting on concrete or plastic mortar.
- Apply in one coat, covering the entire surface.
- Avoid applying when the concrete has excess water on the surface, since whitish areas that are very difficult to control would form.
- Do not apply in strong wind.
- Water solubility: insoluble
- Decomposition temperature: 250ºC
- PH: 8-9 (50 g / L water)
- Not toxic
CONSERVATION: 5 years in original closed container
REFERENCES: L2 liquid release agent for immediate stripping