Paviplast solvent epoxy paint
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
PAVIPLAST epoxy is a r ecubrimiento Abua based epoxy coating designed for interior flooring and cladding, providing greater resistance to erosion pavement under heavy traffic and solvent resistance.
Color: Colorless, gray, red and green. RAL and NCS letter upon request
Evanses: 1, 5 and 25 Kg
Paviplast Epoxy Features
The coating is a transparent, high resistance product made up of 2 components, Amine and Epoxy resin.
- Colors: Colorless, red, green and gray.
- Consumption: 8 - 9 m² / kg per layer (70 - 80 microns).
- Conservation: 12 months from the date of manufacture in closed original container (20ºC), and sheltered from the elements and humidity.
Features of use of the Paviplast epoxy
- Transparent color.
- Density: 1.02 g / ml.
- Solids by weight: 68% (A + B).
- Solids by volume: 68% (A + B).
- Viscosity: 16000 +/- 3200 mPa.
- Pot Life:> 80 min.
- Drying at 25 ºC: 4-6 h.
- Repainting at 25 ºC: minimum 14 h. maximum 36 h.
- Full cure: 7 days.
Conditions of execution of the Paviplast epoxy
- On a completely clean surface free of grease and other materials.
- On fully set cementitious bases (28 days).
- On smooth, non-absorbent surfaces ... sand before and open pore, to ensure a good anchorage.
- Suitable in chemical, food facilities ...
- Increases hardness and resistance against abrasion.
- High mechanical resistance.
- It gives the joint great resistance to traction and sliding.
How to use the Paviplast epoxy
- Mix the 2 components A + B with a slow whisk until obtaining a perfect homogenization. Once the mixture of the 2 components is homogeneous, add the corresponding amount of water with continuous stirring for 1 minute and let stand for 10 minutes in order to deactivate the mixture.
- As Primer (1 pass): product A + B + 1-3 parts of water (Consumption approx. 120 g / m2).
- As paint: apply in 2 passes,
- 1st pass: 1 part of (A + B) + 1 part of water.
- 2nd pass: 1 part of (A + B) + 0.2 parts of water.
(Consumption approx. 100 g / m2 per pass).
- As a finish (1 pass): product A + B plus 0.2 parts of water. (Consumption approx. 120 g / m2).
- Fiberglass laminates: product A + B plus 0.2 parts of water. (Consumption approx. 0.7 Kg / m2).
- The mixture of the 2 components has a life time of 90 minutes at approximately 25ºC. The application can be done with airless, brush, roller ...
Recommendations for the application of the Paviplast epoxy
- Application temperatures: 15-25ºC.
- Storage temperature: 15-35ºC.
- Apply with good air renewal.
- Base water.
- Avoid splashing the product in the eyes and skin.