Pavifort 85/15 solvent epoxy paint
- Density: 1.35
- Stormer viscosity: 80-90 uK.
- Pot life: 6 hours.
- Dry to the touch: 3-4 hours.
- Total drying: 8-10 hours.
- Full cure: 6 days.
- Water absorption: null.
* These times are contemplated at 20ºC and may vary depending on the ambient temperature.
- Compression: 950 kg / cm2.
- Flexotraction: 585 kg / cm2.
- Traction cm2: 115 kg.
- Category: cat.A / j-500 g / l
- Maximum content: 348 g / l
- Application: spray gun, roller, brush, airless ...
- Thinner: epoxy solvent.
- Repainting: 6-24 hours.
- Thickness: 35 microns (1 layer).
- Pot Life mix: 6 hours.
* Yields are calculated on smooth, non-absorbent surfaces. * The Pot Life of the mixture depends on the temperature and quantity of the mixture.
- On a completely dry and moisture-free surface, clean, free of grease and other materials.
- Sanding or polishing with coarse abrasive to remove grouts, loose particles and deep vacuum.
- On smooth, non-absorbent surfaces, sand first and open pore to ensure a good anchorage.
- On a completely set cement base (≥28 days).
- Increases hardness and resistance against abrasion.
- Do not apply with relative humidity higher than 75% and ambient temperature lower than 10ºC.
HOW TO USE
- Mix components A + B with a slow whisk until perfect homogenization, let stand 15 minutes.
- The mixture of the 2 components has a life time of approximately 6 hours.
- Application: with airless, brush, roller ...
- It can be diluted with Epoxy Thinner, 25% for the first layer, 5-10% for the second layer.
- If maximum mechanical strength is desired, apply a third coat.
- Between coats, a minimum of 6 hours and a maximum of 24 hours must elapse. If this maximum is exceeded, a preliminary surface sanding will be carried out.
* In the event of a slight superficial veil appearing after drying, it disappears by cleaning the surface with soap and water.
- Epoxy coating for the protection of interior flooring and cladding.
- Protects pavements subject to heavy traffic from erosion.
- It supports the continuous immersion of industrial, marine waters ...
- Strengthens the rolling layer of concrete, facilitating its cleaning and providing a durable and decorative appearance.
- Suitable in chemical, food and industrial facilities ... in corrosive atmospheres.
- Floor painting of warehouses, parking lots, industrial laboratories, mechanical workshops, etc.
- Concrete, metal, construction, naval, wood ...