Pavex-2C Flexible Epoxy Paint
Pavex-2C flexible is an epoxy resin designed for the waterproofing of terraces with heavy traffic, both wheeled and pedestrian.
It can be used outdoors and indoors and suitable for both chemical and food installations.
Packs: 6,500 Kg and 39,500 Kg
Colors: Transparent, white and gray - Ral Letter on request
Features of the flexible Pavex-2C
The flexible Pavex-2C epoxy resin is composed of 100% low-viscosity, high-performance solids. Special use in repairing and cleaning cracks in floors and for filling joints subject to high contractions and expansions.
- Colors: Amber. Others to consult.
- Packaging: 6.5Kg and 39.5Kg.
- Consumption: Yield for 1 linear meter joint (1 cm width x 1 cm height):
- 0.400 Kg. PAVEX 2C FLEXIBLE
- 0.800 Kg Rubber
- Conservation: 12 months from the date of manufacture in closed original container (20ºC), and sheltered from the elements and humidity.
- Supports: Concrete, cements and mortars.
Use characteristics of the flexible Pavex-2C
- Pot life: 25 minutes.
- Application: by casting, curling iron.
- Dried at 20ºC and relative humidity 70%
- Dry to the touch: 90 min.
- Total drying: 12 hours.
- Total polymerization: 7 days.
- Final appearance: Transparent amber resin.
- Possibility of incorporating Pangel, Talc or marble aggregates to obtain the desired consistency.
Execution conditions of the flexible Pavex-2C
- On a completely dry and moisture-free surface, clean and free of fats and other materials.
- Do not apply with relative humidity higher than 70% and ambient temperature lower than 10ºC.
- On completely set cement bases (≥28 days).
- Open the joint with radial in diagonal cuts at 45º and make a deep aspiration before applying.
- Before applying a primer coat with PAVEX-2C PRIMER epoxy and humidity less than 4%.
- Increases hardness and resistance against abrasion.
- On smooth, non-absorbent surfaces, open the pore by mechanical means (abrasive blasting, frosting, abrasive disc) accompanied by deep aspiration.
- Pavex 2C Flexible, cannot be seen.
How to use the flexible Pavex-2C
- Mix the A + B components with a mixer at low speed until perfect homogenization.
- Pour the resulting mass on the surface to be treated or the joint to be repaired by simple casting.
- In the case of cleaning of joints, you can incorporate SBR Black Rubber pellets.
- Mixing ratio:
- 1 part of PAVEX FLEXIBLE (A + B) + 5 parts of Black SBR Rubber.
- Shake until perfect wetting of all the rubber particles.
- Apply a coat of PAVEX-2C PRIMER epoxy primer (humidity less than 4%).
- While still having a stickiness effect, apply the comp mixture. A and B + Black Rubber SBR.
- Important: The resin + rubber mixture does not guarantee road traffic.
Recommendations for the application of the flexible Pavex-2C
- Application temperatures: 10-35ºC.
- Maximum humidity of the support: 4%.
- Maximum relative humidity: 70%.
- Always respect the same percentages during mixing.
- Do not add water or any other additive to the mixture.
- Avoid splashing the product in the eyes and skin.