Coarse Pavicem Micro Cement
Characteristics of thick Pavicem
The micro mortar is designed for application both on floors and on facades indoors or outdoors. It can be applied on surfaces such as concrete, marble, ceramics, wood or plasterboard.
Coarse Pavicem Micro Mortar
- Delivery in packages of 1, 5 and 25Kg.
- White and gray color range.
- Consumption: (1 layer)
- 300g / m² thick pavicem.
- Acrylcem 100g / m².
- Conservation for 24 months from the date of manufacture, in the original closed container (20ºC) and sheltered from the elements and humidity.
Use characteristic of thick Pavicem
- Pot life: ± 30 minutes
- Open time: ± 15 minutes
- Minimum thickness: 0.1 - 0.2mm
- Maximum thickness: 0.1 - 2 mm
- Maximum thickness per layer: 0.5-1mm
- Dry to touch: 2-4 hours
- Commissioning: 24-48 hours
How to use the thick Pavicem
- Mixing ratio: 2 to 1
- 2 parts thick pavicem
- 1 part Acrylcem
- Mix the 2 Comp. for 5 minutes with the indicated whisk, at low revolutions until a homogeneous, workable and lump-free mass is obtained. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Under normal conditions, a layer of Thick Pavicem is enough to regularize the surface. (on very uneven floors apply self-leveling Floor Regrind).
- Once the surface is regularized, apply the Pavicem micro cement until the desired effect is achieved.
Execution conditions for thick Pavicem
- The existing support must be resistant and set, clean of dust, paints, oils ... Apply a first layer of Thick Pavicem micro mortar to regularize the surface.
- On old concrete, mill the surface layer and vacuum, apply 1 - 2 passes of Hardener Silicate or F-600.
- On new concrete or mortar, it must be completely set (28 days) and with humidity greater than 4%.
- Before pouring, apply 1-2 passes of F-300 Quick Primer.
- Outdoors, do not apply with direct sunlight, wind, risk of rain or the possibility of freeze-thaw.
- Avoiding the application at low temperatures, in the hours that follow after the application of the mortar increases the risk of the appearance of efflorescence due to carbonation.
Recommendations for the application of thick Pavicem
- Application temperatures 10ºC to 30ºC.
- Always respect the same percentage of Acrylcem during mixing.
- Do not add water to the product.
- Respect the expansion and retraction joints.
Observations of the thick Pavicem
- Do not add water or any other additive to the mortar.
- Do not apply Pavicem Thick with the possibility of dampness due to capillary lift.
- On absorbent or porous surfaces, moisten before applying the product.
- Do not apply on surfaces with humidity higher than 4%.
- Treat the unique areas (fissures ...) with fiberglass mesh.
You might also like
Acrylcem (Component B)