Orfapol 50 Mate water-based resin
Orfapol 50 is a water-based polyurethane resin designed for the protection of floors and walls, providing a waterproofing and breathable layer. As it is a colorless product it is an excellent base color enhancer.
Characteristics of Orfapol 50 resin
It is a water-based bicomponent polyurethane resin, with polyisocyanate polymers and additives. It has excellent adhesion to the surface and provides great resistance to abrasion. It can be applied both on interior and exterior surfaces.
Orfapol 50 resin
- Delivery in containers from 1 to 13.5Kg.
- Pack consisting of 2 cans: (Component A + B)
- Transparent color.
- Finish: Satin, gloss or matte.
- Conservation of 12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container protected from humidity and weather.
Characteristics of use of Orfapol 50 white resin
- Mixing ratio in parts:
- 10 parts Component A
- 1 part Component B
- Application temperatures: 10ºC and 25ºC.
- Relative humidity: Less than 80%
- On a cement base with humidity less than 4%.
- Pot life: 2 hours
- Open time: 40-50 minutes
- Minimum drying time: 2 hours, maximum 24 hours.
- Avoid the application with direct insolation, strong wind, risk of rain, ice ...
- Do not apply Orfapol-50 with the possibility of humidity due to capillary lift.
How to use the Orfapol 50 resin
- On a completely clean, dry and dust-free basis, greases ...
- Roller, pistol, airless.
- Sand the surface to promote adhesion.
- Pour A + B components into the same container and mix carefully with a mechanical stirrer.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Apply without overloads, waiting at least 45-60 minutes between coats.
- Avoid the layer being too thick, as this could delay the development of the final characteristics of the product (deep drying and water resistance).
- It can be diluted up to 100% with water.
Performances Orfapol 50 resin
- Density: 1.00 - 1.05g / ml 25ºC
- Flash point: Not applicable
- Recommended thinner: Water
No customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!