Cementitious bonding bridge and moisture shutter Unicem 2C -
Properties of Unicem 2C space cement
The humidity moderator is composed of a cementitious bicomponent with great adhesion to different cement surfaces or ant mortars, as long as the surface is free of dust, weak concrete or some type of oil. It can be used both outdoors and indoors, providing a resistant impermeability against water acting as a barrier against humidity.
Characteristic of Unicem 2C special cement
- Application temperatures 5ºC - 30ºC
- Mixing time: 2 - 3 minutes
- Start of setting: 8 minutes
- Fast setting: 35 minutes
- Interval between layers: 3-5 hours
- Wait to coat: 24 hours
- Application thickness: 2 - 3 mm
- Color: Cement gray
- Waterproof and resistant
- 12 months from the date of manufacture, in the original closed container, sheltered from the elements and humidity.
Adhesion performance of Unicem 2C
- 7 days concrete support: ± 4 Nmm
- Concrete Support 15 days: 4.85 Nmm
- 28 days concrete support: 4.75 Nmm
- Porcelain Ceramic Support 7 days: ± 2 Nmm
- On Porcelain Ceramic 15 days: 2.8 Nmm
- On Porcelain Ceramic 28 days: 3.4 Nmm
- Fire behavior: A1 Euroclass
How to use the Unicem 2C
- Wear rubber gloves.
- Mixing ratio:
- 25 kg powder
- 10 lt in liquid
- Mix components A (powder) and B (liquid) with a mechanical stirrer until a homogeneous and lump-free mass is obtained.
- 0.5 - 1 kg / m (1 layer) depending on the roughness and absorption of the support.
- Do not add any additive to the mortar.
- It cannot be remastered.