- Online only
Water epoxy paint kit
Pavex watter 2C is an amine and water based epoxy resin paint designed for finishing concrete floors and applying a wall covering glaze. It can be applied both indoors and outdoors.
Kits: 20 and 100 m2
Colors: Transparent, white, green, blue, gray and red
On request introducing personalization in the order: RAL and NCS letters
Pavex water features
Pavex water paint is composed of aqueous dispersion and has a high content of solids.
- Good wear resistance.
- Packaging: 6.3kg and 18kg.
- Color: Red, silver, green, colorless and RAL chart on request.
- Conservation: 12 months in original closed container (5-35ºC), sheltered from the elements and moisture.
Pavex water usage characteristics
- Easy to clean.
- Excellent resistance to UV rays
- Indoors and outdoors.
- Good resistance to water, alkalis, detergents and hydrocarbons (oil, diesel, gasoline, etc ...).
- Consumption: 80 - 120 g / m 2 (1 layer)
- Dosage: A = 80 - B = 20
- Dry to touch (50% RH):
- 15ºC: 24-28 hours
- 25ºC: 8-10 hours
- 35ºC: 3.5-5.5 hours
- Pedestrian traffic (50% RH): 24 hours (25ºC)
- Repainting (50% RH): 12-36 hours (25ºC)
- Maintenance and cleaning: Cleaning with neutral detergents.
How to use Pavex water
- Mix the components A + B with a whisk at low revolutions for at least 1 minute, until obtaining a perfect homogenization.
- The application can be done with airless, brush, roller ...
Preparation of the support for the Pavex water
- Concrete bottoms: they must be solid, dry (forged if they are new construction), level, absorbent, uncontaminated with oils, detergents, powders or other substances.
- Evaluate the most suitable type of mechanical preparation (abrasion or shot blasting machine). Eventual cavities and slight anomalies can be repaired with Pavirapid.
- Slab flooring: they must be treated with an abrasive machine or shot blasting until the surface is perfectly opaque.
- Resin pavements: existing pavements must be treated with an abrasive machine or shot blasting, eliminating dust residues.
- On absorbent surfaces, they must be treated with Paviplast Epoxi Transparente or with a pass of Pavex Water diluted with 30% by weight of water.
- On substrates with rising humidity they must be treated with Ecopox Cem Plus 3C.
Pavex water features
- Application temperatures: 10-30ºC
- Relative humidity: Less than 70%
- Specific gravity (25ºC): 1.48 +/- 0.05 g / ml
- Viscosity (25ºC): 8,500 +/- 1,700 Mp
- VOC (Decree 161/06): Less than 50 g / l
- Adhesion (DIN ISO 4624): Greater than 1.5 N / mm²
- Abrasion resistance: 55-65 mg (Taber mola CS-17-1000 spins - 1000 gr weight)
- Dry residue by weight: 69%
- Dry residue by volume: 54%
- Flash point: Not applicable.
Use of Pavex water
- Pigmentation of the concretes.
- Finish for epoxy systems (self-leveling or multilayer).
- Suitable for food environments, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Renewal of the coloration of the soil in resin.
- Enamel for wall coverings.
Important about Pavex water
Yellow, orange, or some red colors, may require more applications to obtain a good coating effect, in some cases it is recommended that an application of the white color.
Different batches of the same color may show some differences.
When possible, use material from the same production lot. Some colors contain organic pigments (red, blue, green, dark yellow, ...) and have a tendency to lose color, with wear or with mechanical cleaning (either dry or wet). In such a case, it is advisable to protect the color with a clear topcoat layer.
No customer questions for the moment.