Paviplast paint covers
Features of the Paviplast covers.
The Paviplast is formulated based on dispersion Acrylic Polymers that allows to obtain elastic finishes, without residual tacking and of great duration and elasticity.
- High elasticity.
- Excellent mechanical behavior.
- mechanical support.
- Abrasion resistant.
- UV resistant.
- Possibility of arming with Geotextile.
- Packaging: 20kg.
- Colors: White, Green, Terracotta, Gray and Red.
- Consumption: 1.5 kg / m2 / kg approximately (3 layers) and according to the absorption of the support.
- Conservation: 12 months from the date of manufacture in closed original container, sheltered from the elements and humidity.
Use characteristics of the Paviplast covers.
- Application temperature: 5-30ºC
- Viscosity: 100 mPa.s
- Density: 1.34 g / cc
- Dry time to touch: 60 min
- Drying time between coats: 6-8 hours
- Elongation: More than 250%
How to use the Paviplast covers.
- Supports must be sound, clean and free of dust, grease and other construction debris.
- Remove mold with pressurized water or sandblasting.
- Do not apply with direct sunlight, wind, risk of rain or frost ...
- On degraded supports, repair beforehand with Pavigrout repair mortar.
- Shake until perfect homogenization:
- First layer: dilute 15% with water.
- Other coats: direct application undiluted.
- Apply with a brush, roller, airless ...
- The layers must be crossed and a minimum of 3 layers.
Covered Paviplast applications.
- Waterproofing of terraces, roofs, facades ...
- Possibility of arming with geotextile.
- Resistant to aging and ultraviolet rays.
- Abrasion resistant and washable.
- On smooth, non-absorbent surfaces ... sand before and open pore, to ensure a good anchorage.
- Indicated for the waterproofing of terraces, covers, roofs, in different supports such as mortar, concrete, fiber cement.
- Restoration and restoration of old asphalt waterproofing.