NATURAL HYDRAULIC LIME NHL 5
NATURAL HYDRAULIC LIME NHL-3,5
Natural Hydraulic Lime NHL-5 according to UNE EN 459-1: 2010. Hydraulic binder obtained by firing clayey limestone without additions and consisting mostly of calcium silicates and aluminates and calcium hydroxide.
Hydraulic binder obtained by the firing of clay limestone without additions and consisting mostly of calcium silicates and aluminates and calcium hydroxide.
20 Kg bags.
• Preparation of mortars for masonry; foundation, brick and block wall erection, interior and exterior wall flattening, masonry work, and floor and ceiling construction.
• Additive for normal, precast and cellular concrete.
• As a soil stabilizer.
• Modifying corrector for hot or cold asphalt mixes.
• Exceptional characteristics, consequence only of the adequate composition of the raw material. Does not contain additions.
• Hydraulic setting by chemical reaction of its own components, which provides excellent short-term resistance.
• Compatibility with old building methods and materials from a chemical, structural and mechanical point of view.
• Constancy of volume under variable humidity conditions.
• Less expansion, weak retraction and greater flexibility under certain mechanical conditions, which favors adaptation to the deformations of the support without causing cracks.
• Better sealing against physical attacks (vibrations, wind, freeze-thaw cycle) and chemical ones (rain, acid salts, etc.).
• Greater durability.
• It does not produce efflorescence because the lime it contains has been manufactured with high quality raw materials and without additions.
• Greater structural stability due to the self-sealing of cracks: the mortar absorbs water, dissolving the hydrated lime that penetrates into the holes and cracks where it is re-carbonated to seal them. This phenomenon is related to the dissolution / reprecipitation cycles of calcite and depends on the purity of the lime.
• Ability to maintain the original appearance and firmness providing greater durability.
• Excellent adherence to the support due to its fineness and the water retention that maintains its basic pH for longer (> 12).
• Due to its purity, it offers excellent permeability, allowing gaseous exchanges between the interior and exterior of the home, making the walls “breathe”.