- Online only
Liquid L2 concrete release agent
L2 LIQUID DECOUPLER FOR CONCRETE
Release agent, non-toxic, based on paraffins in aqueous emulsion, usable in all types of formwork to avoid adhesion of concrete or mortar to them.
It is also very useful for sand workability in the beach-type pool system.
Packaging: 1 Lt. 3,5Lt. and 20 Lt.
Prepared release agent; ready for use, which is used on any type of formwork, such as steel, plastic, phenolic, wood etc.
It works by forming a light lubricating coating that prevents the concrete from sticking to the mold in normal conditions or at very high temperatures (up to + 70º C).
- It is not toxic. Ecological.
- It prevents adherence to formwork, of thermally reinforced concrete or not.
- Does not attack formwork materials, steel, wood, polystyrene, etc.
- It does not modify the surface appearance of the concrete or mortar.
- Suitable for making concrete or white mortar
- Does not harm the technical characteristics of concrete or mortar
- Extends the life of the formwork, reducing wear due to reduced friction.
- It favors the elimination of air bubbles during vibrating.
- It does not stain the formwork, saving time and labor in cleaning them.
- Economical due to its great performance and ease of application.
- It produces a hydration process in the mortar, which allows the surfaces of the piece to maintain their dimensional characteristics intact.
- Allows a very high quality concrete surface finish, providing improvements in curing
- Due to its high stability in the mixture, it avoids the decantation of its components avoiding its separation