APPLICATIONSHigh-performance, thin-layer gray glue mortar for covering floors and facades of large surfaces with absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic, porcelain stoneware and large-format natural stones, as well as for gluing insulating materials such as rock wool, fiber made of extruded wood, expanded polystyrene ... Indoor and outdoor Underfloor heating
SUPPORTSConcrete floors and cementitious bases Concrete block, rigid plasterboard, ceramic facing, anhydride ...
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATIONApplication temperatures 5ºC to 30ºC In facades, make expansion joints every 30/60 m2 depending on the format, as well as perimeter joints in cornices, floor slabs ... During installation, avoid water seepage between the support and the piece. Protect the upper edges of the final cladding with cornices, rain gutters ... In ceramic cladding facades, leave a 5 mm joint. at least and fill with Pavicolor JG (wide joint).
EXECUTION CONDITIONSThe support must be resistant, completely set and free of dust, oil, grease ... Clean up the separable parts. Use mesh between supports of different nature. In supports exposed to the sun or highly absorbent it is recommended to moisten them previously. On cement, concrete bases ... these must be completely set (≥ 28 days). In large format coatings (≥ 40 kg / m2) it is essential to use a mechanical anchor.
HOW TO USE
Mix Cemcol Max with 7-8 liters of clean water per 25 kg bag until obtaining a homogeneous and lump-free mass.
- * Mix with a mixer on slow speed.
* Let stand 5 minutes.
Spread the material with a notched trowel on small cloths (maximum 2m 2 ).
- Before placing the ceramic, check that the adhesive cement has not formed a surface film since it would prevent adhesion. If so, re-comb with a notched trowel.
Laying the tiles, pressing and moving from top to bottom until the mortar grooves are completely crushed.
- * Double gluing for large format and heavy weight pieces.
- The wind causes a shorter open time of the mortar and leads to less adherence.
- Do not apply with risk of rain outdoors, or with humidity greater than 3% indoors.
- On exterior floors, the support must have a minimum of 1% slope for water evacuation.
- On floors with underfloor heating, it must be switched off 48 hours before laying.
- On plasterboard, check the level of stiffness of the partition.
- Do not apply the tile, stone, marble ... in the form of "touches".
EMPLOYMENT CHARACTERISTICSRest time after mixing: 5 minutes Approximate rectification time: 45 minutes Pasta life: approximately 4 hours
* These times can vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature.
PERFORMANCE Initial adherence: ≥ 1.0 N / mm 2Adhesion after immersion in water: ≥ 1.0 N / mm 2 Adhesion after heat aging: ≥ 1.0 N / mm 2 Adhesion after freeze-thaw cycles: ≥ 1.0 N / mm 2 Open time adhesion: ≥ 0.5 N / mm 2 Deformation: ≥ 5mm Slip: ≤ 0.5mm
* Tests according to UNE- EN 12004
* All the information described has been obtained from standard tests and may vary depending on the conditions of installation.
25 kg paper bags anti-humidity 1200 kg pallets (48 bags)
Simple gluing: 3-4 kg / m 2
Double gluing: 5-6 kg / m 2
* These consumptions may vary depending on the installation.
12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements.
* Low absorption: Absorption less than 3%
* Medium absorption: Absorption between 3-10%
* High absorption: Absorption greater than 10%