FLUID glue mortar
DESCRIPTIONFLUID GLUE MORTAR Cement, siliceous and limestone aggregates, organic and inorganic additives and resins.
APPLICATIONSFast setting fluid glue mortar, for laying small and large-format ceramic tiles, absorbent and non-absorbent, marble, granite by simple gluing. In interior and exterior pavements. Special for heavy traffic paving and large surfaces. Suitable for underfloor heating.
SUPPORTSPavifluid - 10 - 30 (indoors). Existing ceramic pavements Concrete Cementitious bases Painted floors (previous preparation). RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION Application temperature 5 ºC to 30ºC Carry out the appropriate treatment of joints to protect ceramic floors from contractions and expansions. Leave joints between pieces by placing crosspieces of at least 2-3 mm. On exterior floors, the support must have a minimum of 1% slope for water evacuation.
EXECUTION CONDITIONSThe support must be resistant, completely set and free of dust, oil, grease ... On ceramic floors, remove loose or poorly adhered parts and clean up the separable parts. The differences in flatness shall not exceed 5 mm. On cement, concrete ..., these must be completely set (≥ 28 days).
HOW TO USE
Mix Cemcol Fluid with 5/6 liters of clean water per 25 kg bag until obtaining a fluid mass without lumps.
- * Let stand 5 minutes.
- Pour the mortar and then comb through with the notched trowel to regularize the desired thickness.
Laying the tiles, pressing and moving them, until the grooves are crushed.
- * Clean the remains of material on the ceramic with a damp sponge as it is applied.
- Before placing the ceramic, check that the adhesive cement has the desired thickness.
- The wind causes a shorter open time of the mortar and leads to less adherence.
- Do not apply with stagnant water, risk of rain outdoors, or humidity greater than 3% indoors.
- On exterior floors, the support must have a minimum of 1% slope for water evacuation.
- On floors with underfloor heating, it must be switched off 48 hours before laying.
EMPLOYMENT CHARACTERISTICSRest time after mixing: 5 minutes Rectification time: 15-20 minutes Paste life: approximately 30 minutes Recommended maximum thickness: 10 mm Recommended minimum thickness: 3 mm Grouting time: 1 hour after setting Setting time service:
Normal traffic: 5-8 hours after setting.
Heavy traffic: 24 hours after setting.
* These times can be lengthened or shortened depending on the weather and ambient temperature.
* at 10 minutes: 1.3 N / mm 2
* at 20 minutes: 0.5 N / mm 2 Adhesion at 6 hours: 0.5 N / mm 2 Initial adhesion: 2.5 N / mm 2 Adhesion after immersion in water: 1.0 N / mm 2 Adhesion after heat aging: 2.5 N / mm 2 Adhesion after freeze-thaw cycles: 1.7 N / mm 2 Determination of transverse deformation: 2.5 N / mm 2
* All the information described has been obtained from standard tests and may vary depending on the conditions of installation.
25 kg anti-humidity paper bags
1200 kg pallets (48 bags)
COLORS White and Gray
PERFORMANCE: 4-6 kg / m 2 and according to ceramic
* These consumptions may vary depending on the installation.
12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements.
* Pavicolor Plus : quick setting joint mortar