SPECIAL PLASTER mortar glue
APPLICATIONSThin-layer white glue mortar for laying stoneware tiles in interior cladding.
SUPPORTSOn traditional plaster plastering, precast plaster, mortar ...
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATIONApplication temperatures 5ºC to 30ºC Respect the mixing water. The tiles must be of medium absorption (> 3%) on plaster. They will leave joints of at least 2 mm, filling them with Pavicolor JF / JG / F.
EXECUTION CONDITIONSThe support must be resistant, completely set and free of dust, oil, grease ... Clean up the separable parts. Use mesh between supports of different nature. In supports exposed to the sun or highly absorbent it is recommended to moisten them previously.
HOW TO USE
Mix Cemcol Especial Plaster with 6-7 liters of clean water per 25 kg bag until obtaining a homogeneous and lump-free mass.
- Mix with a slow speed whisk.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Spread the material with a notched trowel on small cloths (maximum 2m 2 )
Laying the tiles - tiles, pressing and moving up and down until the grooves of the glue mortar are crushed.
- Before placing the ceramic, check that the adhesive cement has not formed a surface film since it would prevent adhesion. If so, re-comb with a notched trowel.
OBSERVATIONSDo not apply on supports with humidity higher than 4%. Avoid laying on dead plaster or weak plaster. For the placement of low absorption ceramic pieces, it is recommended to use Cemcol Porcelánico . In highly absorbent surfaces, it is recommended to previously moisten them and make a first layer of 2 mm with the same adhesive cement. Do not apply the tile, stone, marble ... in the form of "touches". On plaster or plaster For tiles and stoneware Good adhesion
EMPLOYMENT CHARACTERISTICSRest time after mixing: 5 minutes Approximate rectification time: 30 minutes Pasta life: approximately 2-3 hours
* These times can vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature.
BENEFITSMixing water: 24.0% Mass density: 1600 kg / m 3 Water retention: 99.0% Initial adhesion: ≥ 0.5 N / mm 2 Adhesion after immersion: ≥ 0.5 N / mm 2
* All the information described has been obtained from standard tests and may vary depending on the conditions of installation.
25 kg anti-humidity paper bags
1200 kg pallets (48 bags)
PERFORMANCE 3-4 kg / m 2
* These consumptions may vary depending on the installation.
12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements.
* Low absorption: Absorption less than 3%
* Medium absorption: Absorption between 3-10%
* High absorption: Absorption greater than 10%