Pavistamp Floor Colored and Decorative Self-Leveling
Self-leveling colored mortar for repairing and leveling floors in new construction or rehabilitation. For floors where high planimetry is required. Moderate light and heavy traffic. Ideal to be covered with epoxy, polyurethane coatings ...
High resistance mortars and concretes Hydraulic terrazzo, ceramic ...
Recommended from 3 to 10 mm (specific areas, maximum thickness of 50 mm) Types of finish: Curing resin F-300 , Racly-2 , Pavicem , Cemcol , epoxy paint, carpet, parquet ... RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION Always respect the same percentage of water during kneading. Do not add any additive to the mortar. Respect the minimum thickness required according to the types of support. Respect, perimeter joint (min. 5 mm), expansion and fractionation. Application temperatures 5ºC to 30ºC.
The support must be solid and hard, be dry, free of dust, separable areas, paints, waxes and oils, oxides, traces of plaster ... It is recommended to apply a quick primer pass F-300 beforehand. The non-solid cement-based parts must be removed by mechanical abrasion and subsequent aspiration, if it is necessary to reinforce with the F-600 consolidator. Do not apply on cracked, degraded concrete or with the possibility of movement ... On new concrete or screed mortar, it must be completely set, ≥ 28 days. Respect the expansion joints, work, by cutting or placing profile (maximum cloths, 16 - 20 m 2 ).
HOW TO USE
- By pumping: Percentage of water 20-22%
- Manual kneading:
1 bag of Pavistamp-Floor with 5 - 5.5 liters of water, until obtaining a homogeneous mass and without lumps.
- Use the barbed roller to remove the air trapped in the dough and achieve a better leveling.
- If required, after drying, the entire surface is sanded and vacuumed to eliminate possible grouts and guarantee the adherence of the final coating.
Do not apply to:
- Wet floors subject to continuous humidity lifts.
- Brittle or unstable.
- On underfloor heating in service (stop the heating 24 hours before and start up after 48 hours after the work is completed).
Mixing time: 2-3 minutes. Rest time before applying: 2 minutes. Life of the dough: 25-30 minutes. Setting time: 45 minutes. Dry to touch: 4-5 hours. Passable (pedestrian):> 8 hours. seal F-300 - F-250 : 24 hours Time to seal Orfapol 50 :> 7 hours moisture-free Tiling, carpet, parquet: <4% humidity Solvent-based resins:> 7 days
* These times can vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature.
Mixing water (in the laboratory): 21% Flexural strength (28 days): > 10.0 N / mm 2 Compressive strength (28 days): > 40.0N / mm 2 Böhme Wear UNE-EN 13892- 3: 17.9cm 3 / 50cm 2 Wear UNE-EN 13748-1: <20.0 mm Adhesion to concrete: 1.3 N / mm 2 Adhesion to ceramic support: 0.98 N / mm 2 Impact resistance, UNE-EN 12633:
** Drop height: > 1500 mm
** IR value: IR = 14.7 N • m
Fire behavior: A1 Euroclass
* These results are from standard tests and may vary depending on the on-site conditions.
25 kg paper bags, anti-humidity.
1200 kg pallets (48 bags)
COLORS: Color chart
1.1 kg / mm 2 and cm thickness
12 months from the date of manufacture, in the original closed container, sheltered from the elements and humidity.
* For repair and leveling of exterior floors use Pavifluid Industrial .