Pavidur 2C solvent based epoxy paint
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
PAVIDUR 2 C Solvent Base Epoxy Finish Coating
High chemical resistance. Ecological coating for renovation and decoration of floors.
Permeable to rain water. Avoid puddled water.
Packaging: 5 and 30 kg. (Pack 2 components)
Colors: colorless or RAL and NCS chart on request
Ecological coating for renovation and decoration of floors. Permeable to rain water. Avoid puddled water. On terraces, pedestrian streets, sidewalks, swimming pools ... Maintenance-free.
Concrete, metal, construction, naval, wood ...
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION
Application temperature: 15-25ºC Maximum support humidity: 4% Maximum relative humidity: 70% Apply with good air renewal Solvent-based Avoid splashing the product on the eyes and skin
On a completely dry and moisture-free surface, clean and free of fats and other materials. Do not apply with relative humidity higher than 85% and ambient temperature lower than 15ºC. On fully set cementitious bases (≥ 28 days). Suitable in chemical, food and industrial facilities ... in corrosive atmospheres. Increases hardness and resistance against abrasion. On smooth, non-absorbent surfaces ... sand before and open pore, to ensure a good anchorage.
HOW TO USE
Mix the 2 components (4 to 1 ratio of hardener) with a slow whisk until perfect homogenization.
- The mixture of the 2 components has a life time of approximately 8 hours.
The application can be done with airless, brush, roller ...
- It can be diluted with TP diluent, 25% for the first pass, 5-10% for the following.
- Between coats, a minimum of 4 hours and a maximum of 24 hours must elapse. If this maximum is exceeded, a preliminary surface sanding will be carried out.
- If a slight superficial veil appears after drying, it disappears by cleaning the surface with soap and water.
TABLE OF RESISTANCE
|Saulty fog||Endurance> 1000 hours|
|Diluted acids||Endurance> 1 year|
|Diluted alkalis||Endurance> 1 year|
|Marine environment||Endurance> 3 years|
|Industrial environment||Endurance> 3 years|
|Water immersion||Endurance> 5 years|
|Saltwater immersion||Endurance> 5 years|
High chemical resistance Seals and impermeability Floors subjected to chemical attacks
Pot life: 8 hours Drying at 20ºC and 60% relative humidity
* Dry to the touch: 30 min.
* Total drying: 6 hours
* Total polymerization: 7 days Final appearance: trimmed
* These times can vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature.
Composition: Epoxy Resin Mix weight: 1.1 g / cm 3 Glossy finish Viscosity: 70 - 80 UD / KREBS Water absorption: Nil
* These results are from standard tests and may vary depending on the on-site conditions.
Packages of 5 - 30 kg 2 components
YIELD: 5-7 m 2 / kg per layer (30 - 40 microns)
* These consumptions may vary according to the support and number of passes.
12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements.