Glass microspheres 40/70
The glass microspheres are designed for application on surfaces subjected to strong mechanical stresses and indicated for the final finish and protection against slipping.
Packaging: 1, 5 and 25 Kg
It can be applied in both dry and wet work.
Characteristic of glass microspheres
The microspheres are composed of silica-free neutral class sodium glass, are perfectly spherical and suitable for dry work by dusting the fibers or in wet work by mixing. The mixture of microspheres with resins increases fluidity, reduces shrinkage and improves the aesthetic appearance, in addition to having an easy application. Improves resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Delivery of the product in bags of 1 and 25Kg.
- Fully transparent color.
- Granulometries from 45 to 90.
- Without expiration date, keep in the original closed container, protected from the elements and moisture.
Instructions for use of glass microspheres
- Incorporate the microspheres after mixing the components A + B of the paint if appropriate and shake until homogeneous. Then dilute if necessary.
Recommendations for the application of glass microspheres
- On clean and healthy, dry, fat-free, seamless support ...
- The surface to be treated must be free of moisture.
- Application by mixing as a paint with a short hair roller in very thin layers.
- For the surface treatment of hardening on surfaces subjected to strong mechanical stresses.
- Indicated for the final finish and protection against slipping.
- Do not apply with the risk of rain and ice-thaw, direct insolation, strong wind ...
Mixing ratio of glass microspheres
- CTE SU1 classification Safety against the risk of falls:
- Class 3 (Rd +45): Addition of 30% of Microspheres in the last 2 layers.
- Class 2 (Rd 35-45): Addition of ± 20% Microspheres in the Intermediate layer.
No customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!