Fresh concrete surface retardant
SURFACE RETARDER FOR FRESH CONCRETE
Wax emulsion based on water and humidity controller.
CONTAINERS: 5 and 20 Liters
CONSUMPTION: 0.300- 0.500 l / m2.
- On fresh concrete surfaces exposed to insolation.
- It facilitates a better curing of the concrete, with the consequent advantages in mechanical resistance.
- Avoid surface cracking.
- Mixing ratio: 1 to 5 (1 part Bryten-CH and 5 parts water)
* RECOMMENDED DOSAGE FOR TEMPERATURES BETWEEN 30-35 ºC.
HOW TO USE
- It is applied by spraying trying to form a uniform layer.
- The application must be made when the exudation water disappears on the surface of the newly placed concrete and it takes on a matte color.
- The application time of the product, after pouring the concrete, will be approximately 45-60 minutes and depending on the ambient temperature.
- Nature: paraffins and waxes.
- Density: 0.95 g / cc.
- PH: 6-7
* No special measures are required in the use of the product.
On fresh concrete surfaces exposed to the elements. Facilitates the bond between fresh concrete and the rolling layer Pavistamp , Padec , Padec industrial ... To control the rapid evaporation of moisture on fresh concrete surfaces.
- Opaque white.
- 12 months from the date of manufacture, in the original closed container, sheltered from the elements and the cold.