CEMCOL without pick up
APPLICATIONSGray and white glue mortar in a thick layer for laying ceramic tile, medium - high absorption stoneware (> 6%) in pavements and coatings. Indoor.
SUPPORTSCement-based floors. On ceramic brick - concrete block ...
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATIONApplication temperatures 5ºC to 30ºC Respect the mixing water. The tiles must be conventional (tile) and medium - high water absorption. They will leave joints of at least 2 mm, filling them with Pavicolor JG / JF / F. The Cemcol Thick Layer must cover at least 70% of the piece.
EXECUTION CONDITIONSThe support must be resistant, completely set and free of dust, oil, grease ... Clean up the separable parts. Use mesh between supports of different nature. In highly absorbent supports, it is recommended to pre-moisten them.
HOW TO USE
Mix Cemcol Thick Layer with 6 - 7 liters of clean water per 25 kg bag until obtaining a homogeneous and lump-free mass.
- Mix with a slow speed whisk.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Spread the material with a notched trowel on small cloths (maximum 2m 2 ).
Press the tiles on the support with the mortar in the plastic state.
- Before placing the ceramic, check that the adhesive cement has not formed a surface film since it would prevent adhesion. If so, re-comb with a notched trowel.
- Intended uses: Indoor floor and wall tiles and tiles, not suitable for outdoor applications.
- The wind causes a shorter open time of the mortar and leads to less adherence.
- On plaster supports use Cemcol Special Plaster, Flexible or Porcelain .
- Do not apply the tile, stone, marble ... in the form of "touches".
EMPLOYMENT CHARACTERISTICSRest time after mixing: 5 minutes Approximate rectification time: 30 minutes Pasta life: approximately 2 hours
* These times can vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature.
BENEFITSMass density: 1500 kg / m 3 Water retention: 97% Drop: ≤ 0.5 mm Initial adhesion: ≥ 0.5 N / mm 2 Adhesion after immersion: ≥ 0.5 N / mm 2
* All the information described has been obtained from standard tests and may vary depending on the conditions of installation.
25 kg anti-humidity paper bags
1200 kg pallets (48 bags)
COLORS White and gray
PERFORMANCE: 12-15 kg / m 2
12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements.
* Low absorption: Absorption less than 3%
* Medium absorption: Absorption between 3-10%
* High absorption: Absorption greater than 10%