REVISTAMP R- Lightened single-layer mortar
Continuous thermal monolayer coating for decorative finishing of facades and protection against weathering outdoors / indoors.
YIELD : 11 kg / m m2 and cm thick.
COLORS: White. (Rest on request 48 h. Preparation)
CONTAINERS: 25 kg paper bags, anti-humidity. 1,200 kg pallets (48 bags)
Continuous monolayer coating for decorative finishing of facades and protection against the elements outdoors and indoors.
Ceramic brick, thermoclay, normal concrete, concrete block, conventional mortar ...
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATIONIn preparing the mortar, use the same percentage of water and mixing time to avoid possible color changes. Application temperatures between 5 and 30ºC. In dark shades, deformations of thermal origin can increase, greater risk of appearance problems and as a consequence, the formation of lime. Place fiberglass or metal mesh in areas such as, joints between different materials, floors, pillars, boxes for blinds, frame and window angles. The mesh must cover 20 cm on each side of the joint. at least remaining centered on the thickness of the coating. In cold weather, the HORMIDUR - 100 mortar setting accelerator can be used.
EXECUTION CONDITIONSPlacing fiberglass or metal mesh in areas at risk of cracking. The supports must be flat, healthy, stable and resistant, free of dust, plaster, paint ... In hot weather and with dry wind, humidification of the facing must be carried out before and 24 hours after the application of the coating, to favor the curing of the monolayer and avoiding the appearance of cracks and cracks, as well as the formation of dusty areas. The higher the temperatures, the more these phenomena intensify. On surfaces without absorption, concrete walls ... use F-300 quick primer or F-800 bonding bridge. Avoid applying the coating in low temperatures, strong humidity, rain or ice. In the hours following the application of the monolayer, the risk of the appearance of efflorescence due to carbonation increases.
HOW TO USE
- Manual kneading : Mix a bag of Revistamp-R (25kg) with 7 liters of water approx. until obtaining a homogeneous mass and without lumps.
- Apply the product until the desired thickness is reached, minimum 12-15 mm. Reglear and smooth to obtain a good flatness.
- Machine projected:
Mix with 28% clean water.
- Scraped Finish: Scrape with a metal scraper and gently brush the surface to remove loose particles.
- Ironed finish: Project the monolayer as a drop and when the setting process begins, smooth with a trowel or plastic filler.
- Do not add any additive to the mortar.
- Do not apply on surfaces where the water can remain stagnant.
- Do not apply on surfaces where leaks, water leaks due to capillary action or the possibility of immersion of the coating in water can be expected.
- On old mortar supports, stone, brick, degraded facades ... it is important to eliminate the existing mortar in its entirety, cleaning the support with pressurized water or sandblasting.
- Consumption may vary according to the state and flatness of the facing to be coated.
- Applying in strong winds can produce possible color changes.
EMPLOYMENT CHARACTERISTICSRest time after kneading: 5 min. Maximum tolerated thickness: 50 mm. Maximum thickness per layer: 25 mm. Minimum thickness after scraping: 10 mm. Scraping time: 4-15 hours.
* These times can vary considerably depending on the type of support and the environmental conditions.
BENEFITSPowder density: 1300 g / cm 3 Mass density: 1750 g / cm 3 Density of the hardened product: 1.35 g / cm 3 Adhesion: 0.4 N / mm 2 Capillarity: 0.04 kg (m2 min. 0.5) Water permeability: 0.27 ml / cm 2 . 48 hours. Loss on fire: 1.27% Determination of the PH: 12.8
* Tests according to the European standard UNE-EN-998-1, these results may vary according to the conditions of installation.
25 kg paper bags, anti-humidity.
1200 kg pallets (48 bags)
12 months from the date of manufacture, in closed original container and protected from moisture.
Water-resistant for facades
Protect facades A.
Protect facades S.
Protect AG .