CEMCOL C1TE PORCELANICO
- For laying ceramic tiles, with or without absorption, small and large format, especially for laying porcelain stoneware indoors.
- In exterior and interior pavements
- In interior linings
- Suitable for immersion
- Suitable for swimming pools
- The usual ones on site
- Plaster, plasterboard, mortar, ceramic, concrete ...
- Cementitious concrete floors
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION
- Application temperatures 5ºC to 30ºC
- With large format pieces always double glue.
- During installation, avoid water seepage between the support and the piece.
- It is advisable to leave joints between pieces of at least 2 mm.
- Protect the ceramic coating from expansion and contraction with the appropriate treatment of joints.
- The support must be resistant, completely set and free of dust, oil, grease ...
- Clean up the separable parts.
- Use mesh between supports of different nature.
- In supports exposed to the sun or highly absorbent it is recommended to moisten them previously.
- On a cement, concrete basis ... these must be completely set (≥ 28 days).
HOW TO USE
- Mix a bag of Cemcol Porcelánico with 6-7 liters of clean water per 25 kg bag until obtaining a homogeneous and lump-free mass.
- Mix with a slow speed whisk.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spread the material with a notched trowel on small cloths (maximum 2m 2 )
- Double glue for large format and heavy weight pieces.
- Laying the tiles, pressing and moving up and down until the grooves of the adhesive mortar are crushed.
- Before placing the ceramic, check that the adhesive cement has not formed a surface film as it would prevent adhesion. If so, re-comb with a notched trowel.
OBSERVATIONSThe wind causes a shorter open time of the mortar and leads to less adherence. Do not apply with the risk of rain outdoors, or with humidity greater than 3% indoors. On exterior floors the support must have a minimum of 1% slope for the evacuation of water. On plasterboard, check the level of stiffness of the partition. Do not apply the tile, stone, marble ... in the form of "touches". Special for swimming pools Excellent adherence Good performance
EMPLOYMENT CHARACTERISTICSRest time after kneading: 5 minutes
Approximate rectification time: 30 minutes
Pasta life: 4 hours approximately
* These times can vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature.
Mass density: 1,700 kg / m 3
- CSTB water retention: 99.0%
- Initial adhesion: ≥ 0.5N / mm 2
- Adhesion after immersion in water: ≥ 0.5 N / mm 2
- Adhesion after freeze-thaw cycles: ≥ 0.5 N / mm 2
- Adhesion after heat aging: ≥ 0.5 N / mm 2
- Adhesion open time: ≥ 0.5 N / mm 2
- Slip: ≤ 0.5 N / mm 2
* Tests according to UNE-EN 12004
* All the information described has been obtained from standard tests and may vary depending on the conditions of installation.
25 kg anti-humidity paper bags
1200 kg pallets (48 bags)
COLORS White and Gray
Simple gluing: 3-4 kg / m 2
Double gluing: 5-6 kg / m 2
* These consumptions may vary depending on the installation.
12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements.
Ideal for laying porcelain stoneware, low and medium absorption tiles indoors and medium and high absorption tiles outdoors.
* Low absorption: Absorption less than 3%
* Medium absorption: Absorption between 3-10%
* High absorption: Absorption greater than 10%