CEMCOL FLEXIBLE THICK LAYER C2 TES1
APPLICATIONSFlexible white-gray glue mortar in a thin layer for covering facades and intense traffic pavements, with ceramic, marble, natural stone ... with or without absorption, in small and large formats. Outdoors and indoors Underfloor heating
SUPPORTSThe usual ones on site Plaster, plasterboard, mortar, ceramics, concrete, anhydride ... Concrete floors on a cementitious basis
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATIONApplication temperature 5ºC to 30ºC In facades make expansion joints every 30-60 m2 depending on the format, as well as perimeter joints in cornices, floor slabs ... During installation, avoid water seepage between the support and the piece. Protect the upper edges of the final cladding with cornices, rain gutters ... In ceramic cladding facades leave a 5 mm joint. at least and fill with Pavicolor JG (Wide Joint).
EXECUTION CONDITIONSThe support must be resistant, completely set and free of dust, oil, grease ... Clean up the separable parts. Use mesh between supports of different nature. In supports exposed to the sun or highly absorbent it is recommended to moisten them previously. On a cement, concrete basis ... these must be completely set (≥ 28 days). In large format coatings (≥ 40kg / m2) it is essential to use a mechanical anchor.
HOW TO USE
Mix a bag of Cemcol Flexible with 5.5 - 6 liters of clean water per 25 kg bag until obtaining a homogeneous and lump-free mass.
- Mix with a slow speed whisk.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Spread the material with a notched trowel on small cloths (maximum 2m 2 )
- * Double gluing for large format pieces and high weight.
Laying the tiles, pressing and moving up and down until the grooves of the adhesive mortar are crushed.
- Before placing the ceramic, check that the adhesive cement has not formed a surface film as it would prevent adhesion. If so, re-comb with a notched trowel.
- The wind causes less mortar open time and leads to less adherence.
- Do not apply with risk of rain outdoors, or with humidity greater than 3% indoors.
- On exterior floors, the support must have a minimum of 1% slope for water evacuation.
- On floors with underfloor heating, it must be turned off 48 hours before.
- On plasterboard, check the level of stiffness of the partition.
- Do not apply the tile, stone, marble ... in the form of "touches".
EMPLOYMENT CHARACTERISTICSRest time after mixing: 5 minutes Approximate rectification time: 30 minutes Pasta life: approximately 4 hours
* These times can vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature.
BENEFITSInitial adhesion: ≥ 1N / mm 2 Adhesion after immersion: ≥ 1N / mm 2 Adhesion after heat aging: ≥ 1N / mm 2 Adhesion after freeze-thaw cycles: ≥ 1N / mm 2 Open time adhesion 30 minutes: ≥ 0.5N / mm 2 Slip: ≤ 0.5N / mm 2 Deformation: ≥ 2.5mm CSTB water retention: 99.0%
* Tests according to UNE- EN 12004
* All the information described has been obtained from standard tests and may vary depending on the conditions of installation.
25 kg anti-humidity paper bags
1200 kg pallets (48 bags)
COLORS White and Gray
Simple gluing: 3-4 kg / m 2
Double gluing: 5-6 kg / m 2
* These consumptions may vary depending on the installation.
12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements.
* With tiles over 40 kg / m2: use mechanical anchor.
* Low absorption: Absorption less than 3%
* Medium absorption: Absorption between 3-10%
* High absorption: Absorption greater than 10%