PAVICOLOR F Flexible colored mortar for joints from 3 to 30 mm
- Indoors and outdoors
- Radiant heating floors.
- In joints greater than 30 mm, the paste will be more consistent.
CONTAINERS: Bags of 5 and 25 kg.
COLORS: 12 colors - Other colors on demand
YIELD Between 0.4 and 0.8 kg / m 2
APPLICATIONSFlexible mortar for filling joints between tiles from 3-30 mm, in any type of flooring, ceramic tile or Revistamp E. Indoors and outdoors. Radiant heating floors. In joints greater than 30 mm, the paste will be more consistent.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATIONApplication temperatures 5ºC to 30ºC The kneading will be equal to the consistency of a colored cement. Always respect the same proportion of water, excess water would make cleaning difficult, as well as the final finish. Do not apply in the form of grout. Avoid application in rainy or very humid weather, with risk of frost and with direct insolation.
EXECUTION CONDITIONSThe joints between ceramics must be clean, dry and free of dust. Grouting should be done a minimum of 24-48 hours after fixing the ceramic. In applications on porous or absorbent surfaces, treat the tiles with PAVISTAMP Protector , before grouting to avoid staining the pieces.
HOW TO USE
- Mix Pavicolor F with 1.3 liters of clean water per 5 kg bag, manual or mechanical and let it rest for 5 minutes
- Fill the joints between tiles. Wait 30-60 minutes to remove the remains of the product.
Suitable for use with a refillable pistol.
- Clean with a damp sponge and rinse with clean water until the final finish is obtained.
- Fungicidal properties.
- Watertight joints ( PAVICOLOR PLUS ).
- Controlled retraction.
EMPLOYMENT CHARACTERISTICSRest time after mixing: 5 minutes Maximum cleaning time: 30-60 minutes Life of the dough: 60 minutes Dry to the touch: 1-2 hours Commissioning: 3-4 days
* These times can vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature.
BENEFITSPowder density: 1.4 g / cm 3 Mixing water: 25% Capillarity: 0.9 g / Dm3 min ½ Retraction: 1.50 mm / m
* All the information described has been obtained from standard tests and may vary depending on the conditions of installation.
Bag of 5kg (in boxes of 20 kg) Pallets of 18 boxes (360 kg)
* 25 kg containers. Consult
* These consumptions can vary depending on the thickness and width of the joints, as well as the dimensions of the ceramic material.
12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements.