Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
PAVIDUR 2 C Base Disolvente Recubrimiento epoxi de acabado Alta resistencia química. Revestimiento ecológico para la renovación y decoración de suelos. Permeable al agua de lluvia. Evita el agua encharcada. Envases: 5 y 30 kg. (Pack 2 componentes)
Ecological coating for renovation and decoration of floors. Permeable to rain water. Avoid puddled water. On terraces, pedestrian streets, sidewalks, swimming pools ... Maintenance-free.
Concrete, metal, construction, naval, wood ...
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION
Application temperature: 15-25ºC Maximum support humidity: 4% Maximum relative humidity: 70% Apply with good air renewal Solvent-based Avoid splashing the product on the eyes and skin
On a completely dry and moisture-free surface, clean and free of fats and other materials. Do not apply with relative humidity above 85% and ambient temperature below 15ºC. On fully set cementitious bases (≥ 28 days). Suitable in chemical, food and industrial facilities ... in corrosive atmospheres. Increases hardness and resistance against abrasion. On smooth, non-absorbent surfaces ... sand before and open pore, to ensure a good anchorage.
HOW TO USE
Mix the 2 components (4 to 1 ratio of hardener) with a slow whisk until perfect homogenization.
- The mixture of the 2 components has a life time of approximately 8 hours.
The application can be done with airless, brush, roller ...
- It can be diluted with TP diluent, 25% for the first pass, 5-10% for the following.
- Between coats, a minimum of 4 hours and a maximum of 24 hours must elapse. If this maximum is exceeded, a preliminary surface sanding will be carried out.
- If a slight superficial veil appears after drying, it disappears by cleaning the surface with soap and water.
TABLE OF RESISTANCE
|Saulty fog||Endurance> 1000 hours|
|Diluted acids||Endurance> 1 year|
|Diluted alkalis||Endurance> 1 year|
|Marine environment||Endurance> 3 years|
|Industrial environment||Endurance> 3 years|
|Water immersion||Endurance> 5 years|
|Saltwater immersion||Endurance> 5 years|
High chemical resistance Seals and impermeability Floors subjected to chemical attacks
Pot life: 8 hours Drying at 20ºC and relative humidity 60%
* Dry to the touch: 30 min.
* Total drying: 6 hours
* Total polymerization: 7 days Final appearance: trimmed
* These times can vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature.
Composition: Epoxy Resin Mix weight: 1.1 g / cm 3 Glossy finish Viscosity: 70 - 80 UD / KREBS Water absorption: Nil
* These results are from standard tests and may vary depending on the on-site conditions.
Packages of 5 - 30 kg 2 components
YIELD: 5-7 m 2 / kg per layer (30 - 40 microns)
* These consumptions may vary according to the support and number of passes.
12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements.