Pavi-crème sealant feature
Pavi-crème waterproofing provides excellent protection against water and oils while maintaining the natural color and finish of the surface on which it is applied. Facilitates the cleaning of the surface included against the cleaning of graffiti. It is also a totally safe product for food contact surfaces.
- Delivery of 1 and 4Kg containers.
- Color: White milky paste, completely transparent after drying.
- Consumption between 3 and 10m² / liter of product (depending on the surface, its absorption and penetration).
- Conservation of 12 months from the date of manufacture, in original closed container and sheltered from the elements (5-30ºC) and exposure to sunlight.
Pavi-crème sealant usage characteristic
- Always test the product before in a small area, leave it to act for 24 hours to determine the quantity to use and the desired results.
- Curing time: 12 hours minimum.
- Dry to the touch (20ºC): 10 hours.
- Complete cure (20ºC): 25 days.
- Penetration depth: according to the porosity of the material and the weather.
- This product does not resist acids, aggressive cleaning products, aggressive chlorines in direct contact with the pool water.
How to use the Pavi-crème sealant
- Cover generously with Pavi-Crème, the entire surface, with a roller, brush ...
- Avoid contact with the surrounding areas.
- Let the product react and penetrate.
- Once the surface dries, pass the White Pat at high revolutions until the desired finish.
- Use water to clean the utensils used in the application.
Pavi-crème sealant execution conditions
- The surface to be treated must be clean, solid, free of dust and free of badly adhered parts. Surfaces must be completely dry before applying the product.
- On recent cement surfaces, these must be cured a minimum of 3 days.
- The treated surface must remain unaltered (rain, ice, condensation) for a minimum of 24 hours, to ensure the performance of the Pavi-Crème.
- Avoid contact with moisture for 15 hours after application.
- To clean sealed surfaces, use neutral pH detergents dissolved in lukewarm water.
Pavi-crème sealant application recommendations
- Application temperatures 5 - 35ºC.
- Do not apply on concrete surfaces or broken mortar.
- Do not apply on supports with excess humidity or wet.
- Does not contain aggressive elements.
HD Pavicem, mortars, cement, granite, stonework, compact quartz, slate, terrazzo, marble, grout, clay, paving stones ...